This are steps listed on how to avoid been scammed online!!
1. Don’t buy online unless the transaction is secure.website has “https” in the URL (the extra s is for “secure”) or a padlock at the left side of the URL link, meaning the Website is secured
2. Don’t click on links or open attachments in unsolicited email because malware might be downloaded onto your computer and steal your identity and information
3. Use secure, traceable transactions when paying bills, debts, goods and services.
4. Be extremely cautious when dealing with anyone you’ve met online. Scammers are quick feel like a friend or even a romantic partner, but that is part of the con to get you to trust them.
5. Never share personally identifiable information with anyone you are not sure on social media, e-mail or over the phone.